Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

The goat in the turnip field

The goat in the turnip field

The boy was take the goat for a walk. And The goat jump into the turnip field. The boy tried to chase. But the goat would get out the turnip field. The rabbit came and the rabbit said why are you crying. Because the goat was jump up to the turnip field to eat. The rabbit said i with chase the goat. But the goat would not get out of the turnip field. The fox came to rabbit and the fox said why are you crying rabbit said fox. Because the goat would not get out of the turnip field. The fox said i with chase the goat. The wolf came to fox and the wolf said why are you crying fox said wolf. Fox said i can't chase the goat out of the turnip field. Wolf said i can chase.

The End

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Dion
I think that this story is great. I like it because you have used different characters and put a setting in the story. This story reminds me of the ginger bread man because no one could catch him. When are you going to write another story?

Keep up the great work (:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Dion
I think that this story is great. I like it because you have used different characters and put a setting in the story. This story reminds me of the ginger bread man because no one could catch him. When are you going to write another story?

Keep up the great work (:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Dion,
I really didn't get you story because it didn't make any sense. I know you tried your best. I wrote a story as well on my blog.Hopefully you try better next time.

Post a Comment